MXAlaska
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money for the club.

3 posters

Go down

Money for the club. Empty Money for the club.

Post  AndyA Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm

i will donate any electrical work that needs to be done, for new scoreboards, generator shed ect. ect. normal rates are 85-110$ an hour.
if it helps match the money they will give us, and maybe i can get some of my nephues in the races cheaper? haha

if i heard him right he will match our donated effort well every hour im there should be 110$ tewards the 50k ????

let me know what you guys want i think an announcers booth, scoreboard and watering system would all be great additions, better dirt is always a plus.
if you need any help with engineering or cost estimates on electrical let me know ill gladly help out. Team Valley Ralley's going to be standard edition at the track from now on.

-Andy A

-Andersen Electrical Services
TEAM VALLEY RALLEY

AndyA
Users

Back to top Go down

Money for the club. Empty Re: Money for the club.

Post  OneSeven Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:42 am

AndyA wrote:i will donate any electrical work that needs to be done, for new scoreboards, generator shed ect. ect. normal rates are 85-110$ an hour.
if it helps match the money they will give us, and maybe i can get some of my nephues in the races cheaper? haha

if i heard him right he will match our donated effort well every hour im there should be 110$ tewards the 50k ????

let me know what you guys want i think an announcers booth, scoreboard and watering system would all be great additions, better dirt is always a plus.
if you need any help with engineering or cost estimates on electrical let me know ill gladly help out. Team Valley Ralley's going to be standard edition at the track from now on.

-Andy A

-Andersen Electrical Services
TEAM VALLEY RALLEY

That does sound pretty good.
I believe transponders should of been at this club years ago.
I remember the member paying for them but never receiving them.....Maybe a old timer can help me out here I was young when that went about. But I think they are more trouble then they are worth in the end for how many classes we have and so forth.

Any addition to help improve that track is much needed. I also think there is a few problems that underly those type of donations. I know the State or whatever doesn't like the Motocross track there and has been in fear of loosing it for awhile now. Id hate to see so much work and stuff being built just to lose it.

As for bring dirt to that track......That tracks current dirt is in such bad condition with the dozers digging down and into the dirt bringing up rock and so forth that really once the new dirt gets mixed in it just turns into duff and gravel cause whatever is good the wind just blows away anyways or the quads throw it off the track.

But this is just my opinion like to see the club improve in many ways looking for a good year next year.

OneSeven
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyA Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:00 am

well if theres anyway i can help electrically, let me know. we are considering a track on our land and are already dealing with people who dont want it, sucks!!!!!

-AndyA

AndyA
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  Steve Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:02 am

Hi, I am the guy that spoke briefly the other night at the banquet about a possible grant. Just wanted to clarify one point. The state has no interest in shutting down the track, and, to the best of my knowledge neither does the MOA. I spoke to their Parks and Rec representative and she made no statement in regards to shutting down the track. Her concerns were twofold: one, the living sand dune and having quads or bikes highmark on it and two, riders going down to Jodpur and riding on the street. Those are the two biggest complaints the MOA receives about the track. I did not see anyone on the dune this summer (while I was there taking pictures) and only twice saw someone go down to Jodpur - and neither time was the bike numbered. My experience with the vast majority of riders at the park has been very favorable and overwhelmingly positive, and I have conveyed that sentiment to the Municipality.

Of course I can't speak for the Muni. But I can say the state would not entertain a grant for a project if we knew that the project or facility was going to be closed in the immediate future.

Hope that helps.

Steve

Steve
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down