MXAlaska
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Alaska Supercross next Saturday

Go down

2010 Alaska Supercross next Saturday Empty 2010 Alaska Supercross next Saturday

Post  Jayson Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:17 am

Hey everyone, the 2010 Alaska Supercross is just around the corner Saturday, September 18th at the Sullivan arena. I would just like to take moment to thank the entire Anchorage Racing Lions body from the riders,board,friends and family for you continued support of this event. In 2010 we will be working hard to give you an exciting night of racing,freestyle and what I think will be an unbelievable whip contest. Be sure to go to AKSUPERCROSS.COM for details on the race regarding pratice schedules,rider check in etc.If you have any questions that are not answered on our site feel free to send us an email or give us a call and we will be glad to get them anwered for you. I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday for an amazing night of freestyle and racing Alaska style in the Sullivan. Again thank you for supporting Alaska Supercross we couldn't do it without you. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Thank you
Jayson Lockett
XAP
A Special Thanks to the crew of XAP that make it all possible, make sure when you see them give em a thanks.
Gary Smith, Mike Arno, Morgan Kuhnke, Jr ROTC,
Christina Lockett, JT Miller, Jason Houston, The Colorgaurd,
Andrew Hill, Anna Kuhnke, The Odon Family, And all of our sponsors

Jayson
Users

Back to top Go down