MXAlaska
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks for the pictures!

4 posters

Go down

Thanks for the pictures! Empty Thanks for the pictures!

Post  Steve Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:11 am

As I non-rider who only became interested in motocross by accident this summer I want to say "thanks" to the riders and organizers who made the races a success. To those of you that allowed me to photograph you up close while riding a bike - an especially big thanks. I have tried to share as many pictures as possible; hopefully they don't look too bad. Next summer I plan on attending more races and getting better shots to share with those of you that ride. And no, I won't ever charge for a picture!

Thanks again,

Steve

Steve
Users

Back to top Go down

Thanks for the pictures! Empty Re: Thanks for the pictures!

Post  boylan racing Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 am

We need to give you the BIGGEST THANK YOU for all of those awesome pictures you have shared with all of us. I have some wonderful pictures of Trever and Casey this year thanks to you.
I made a poster for the banquet and used your pictures of the pro class. They were great shots.
I will FB you one.

Thanks again
Roxann Boylan

boylan racing
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  elancohen92 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

even though you don't charge for a picture, i would love to give you a donation next summer!

elancohen92
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  motochick168 Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:29 am

Steve your awesome:) thanks for the pictures, can't wait to see you out there again in the spring Smile

motochick168
Users

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum